Romance in the Hawaiian Islands
Six Hawaiian Islands made for two. Six unique experiences. Spend the day sharing adventures, from watching the sunrise atop Haleakala to watching the sunset from Waikiki Beach. A couple fresh off of several months of wedding planning will find plenty of time for themselves to take a moment and relax. You can wander from the suggested route and stumble upon food that locals love. You will experience a culture full of welcoming aloha.
- Kaua’i: Explore the towering cliffs of the Napali Coast on the North Shore by taking a boat tour or cruise.
- Kaua’i is made for romance. Lush settings, quiet crescent beaches, luxurious resort pampering – it’s all here. A refuge for body, mind, and heart. “Rejuvenating” is a word often used.
- O’ahu: Experience a traditional Hawaiian healing art – a couple’s Lomilomi (massage).
- O’ahu is a vibrant island. Enjoy the nightlife, colorful shops with local crafts, and Waikiki Beach near Honolulu. Rent a car and drive to the North Shore for surfing and visit the iconic Turtle Bay Resort where the making of the movie, “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” was made. Don’t forget to go on a private tour with Wild Side Specialty Tours for an up close and personal experience with whales and dolphins!
- Maui: Watch an intimate sunrise, wrapped together in a blanket more than 10,000 feet above sea level at the top of Haleakala.
- You can leave your stress behind as you wander the island of Maui. Maui offers revitalizing spa experiences at idyllic resorts, quaint towns, and local cuisine. Spend a full day on the Road to Hana which will have you considering moving to Maui within the first 2 hours.
- Hawai’i Island: Stand together overlooking the warm glow of a volcanic crater.
- Birds and waterfalls, lava fields, and sun-warmed black sand. The Big Island will introduce you to the culture and heritage of the Hawaiian people. If you are a fan of coffee, a tour of one of the coffee plantations is a must do!
No matter what island you visit, Hawai’i leaves an imprint on you that lasts a lifetime! Let us help you in making your first memorable moments as partners for life an experience you won’t forget.