Wedding Officiants for 11 years in Evansville, Indiana
It is hard to believe that our company, A Day to Remember Wedding Services, has been serving our tri-state couples for 11 years!
It seemed like yesterday when Reverend Dugan and I were talking about this grand idea.
Today is February 22nd and Spring weddings are fast approaching. Here are a few quick reminders as you are looking for a wedding officiant and have come across our website!
- We only schedule 2 weddings per Saturday. By doing this we allow room for our couples to move times if needed, or if a wedding starts late our officiants aren’t rushing to get to the next ceremony.
- Our ceremonies are all custom made with our couples. Our couples can reflect their own personalities in their ceremony by choosing to write their own vows, allow family and friends to read poems, scripture, or sing, add a symbolism ceremony, and adjust the length of a ceremony.
- All of our officiants are ordained and allowed to preside legally in Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois. All of our officiants are professional and have several years of experience with weddings.
- We welcome all couples no matter their race, faith, sexual orientation or identity.
- Leah is the main contact in the office. She also works with couples through our travel agency, Elite Escapes, on destination weddings and honeymoons outside of the US.
If you have any questions for us you can contact us here or call at 1-812-962-3841.
We hope to talk to you soon!